2022-12-14

Goal!

I realize I failed to mention my goal before I started posting about the optimizations to my process in support of that goal (skipping labels, fewer hyperlinks).

My goal is to post a new entry every day during 2023.

Well, more likely to post a new entry every day on average during 2023.

Here's a guy who posts every day:  Seth Godin.

I guess he's a marketing guy?  Somehow he comes up with these pithy posts every single day.  I imagine he has some stored up in case he misses a day.

He had a cameo on the TV show Billions.  Seth's blog was recommended to me by KM (formerly KB).

One trick I have in my back pocket is that if on a day where posting seems like too much work then I'll just dig through my 50,000 photos using Google search and just post a picture and call it a day.

Oh - it's not 2023 yet?  Yeah, I thought I better get a running start and work out the bugs in my process.



No comments:

Post a Comment