2008-06-23

Microsoft?

Gates and Paul Allen and original Microsoft employees from Albuquerque.

I was told the following joke by a person who claimed to know the person that delivered the punch line and that he heard the story from that guy. But I contacted that guy who denied he ever said anything so crazy, although he is old enough that this could have happened.

The joke is:

Bill Gates announces the name of his new company. "I'm going to call it Microsoft!"

And the mystery person, who was allegedly present at this moment, says, "Why? Are you naming it after your dick?"

But I'm pretty sure this never happened, in spite of the detailed attribution (which I am politely not passing on to you).

______________________________________
Buy Nano-Plasm Soft Cover
© 2005-2008 Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. - All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment