2005-06-09

Pair.com

I love pair.com. I host my main site there.

Every so often, they send out an email where they spontaneously increase the value of your hosting plan. Obviously computers, disk space, and bandwidth continue to drop in cost. Instead of being really opaque about it, they just pass on the savings to me!


Disk Space Bandwidth Mailboxes FTP Logins
2000 MB 40 GB 150 8


I think when I started my disk space allocation was 200 megabytes. Now it is 2 gigabytes!

Very nice.

© 2005 Stephen Clarke-Willson - All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. powweb.com has a much better hosting deal than pair.com --- For $7.77 per month you get, (as of 6/10/05), 5 GB storage, 10 GB per day transfer(that is 10 GB PER DAY, not per month), 650 mailboxes, 10 FTP logins, etc. They often upgrade the service to generously provide more storage and bandwidth without raising the price. No doubt the above figures will be outdated very soon. I have used powweb's servers myself, and have found them to have reliable service. I have a friend who does consulting who uses powweb for all of his and his clients' websites.

    ReplyDelete