2008-11-25

Steve Henifin nominated for Hollywood Music Award

Too Human Nominated for Hollywood Music Awards; Soundtrack Now Available - Video Game News, Video Game Coverage, Video Game Updates, PC Game News, PC Game Coverage - GameDaily:

"Too Human's score, composed by Silicon Knights' Steve Henifin and performed by the FILMharmonic Orchestra and Choir Prague, was released today for $15.98 on Amazon.com, Best Buy and the CD's label Sumthing Distribution."
I know this guy! I hired him back in the day at Virgin. I've been wondering what he's been up to. Now I know!

Congrats Steve!

(Steve, if you or someone who knows you comes across this, email me!  My address is everywhere.)
______________________________________
Read Nano-Plasm
© 2005-2008 Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. - All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete