2008-11-26

Sling.com | Top 50 Videos

Sling.com | Top 50 Videos

Sling has launched (in beta) it's video portal. Since I'm on vacation, I took time away from being pissed off about the Bailout and checked it out. The link is to the Top 50. Even though I'm on vacation, I didn't actually have time to watch anything except the Hawaii 5-0 opening. The top 50 list is rather eclectic. It ranges from Barack Obama on 60 Minutes to Victoria's Secret to NCIS to Family Guy.

Anyway, when it's obvious that your money is worth half of what it was (and by that I mean actual dollars, vs. your 401(k) which has already been cut in half), you can stream Sling.com video right onto your PC.

______________________________________
Read Nano-Plasm
© 2005-2008 Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. - All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment