2008-11-03

Feedback

I said:
My feedback is that I bought [a Kindle] with one day shipping yesterday and the site even said "Get it by 10/31 if you choose one day shipping" and it's not coming until next Tuesday.

That's annoying!

They said:

Greetings from Amazon.com.

Thank you for sending us your comments about the delay on the shipping of your Kindle.

It is very important for us to hear about your experience using Kindle and shopping in the Kindle store. Strong customer feedback like yours helps us continue to improve the service we provide, and we appreciate the time you took to write to us. I've passed your feedback along to the Kindle team.

Thank you for your interest in Amazon Kindle.


I wanted to say:

Greetings from me! Thank you for me your comments about the delay in shipping my Kindle!

It is very important for me to get boiler plate responses to issues I post to you. Canned responses like yours help me evaluate vendors, and I appreciate the small amount of time it took you to send me that canned response. There is no one else here to pass your message along to, so I guess that's about it.

Thank you for your minimal interest in me.

______________________________________
Buy Nano-Plasm Soft Cover
© 2005-2008 Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. - All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment