2024-07-18

Windows Title Borders

Daniel is now one of my favorite people:



This approach works for Windows 11 as well, except, of course, they moved all the options around, but they aren't too hard to find.

Who thought not having a border around your windows was a good idea?

I've worked with excellent UI and UX people.  They think about things I don't think about.  It's great.

But at some point, I think, at big companies especially, when the UI is already generally good, the UX people have nothing to do, so there is the temptation to make changes, because, well, that's their job.

I'm reminded of a saying I was told when I worked at Virgin Interactive:  Hire 90% of the people you need.  The result is people who are highly engaged and 10% of what businesses do is bullshit anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment