2009-07-15

Perspective


I stayed late at work last night (as I have been doing many nights over the last three weeks) and I went out to dinner at the local Safeway. Yum. I noticed this view of the Bellevue construction area. This was taken at about 7:30 p.m. - tending toward dusk - although you can't tell because digital cameras can see in the dark so well. Anyway, I hadn't played with the Photoshop Photomerge thing in years so I gave it a shot with this series of frames. I like the way it looks like several cardboard flats were positioned to make the larger picture.

This might make a fun desktop.


______________________________________
Read Nano-Plasm - Now only $3.99 on the Kindle.

© 2005-2009 Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. - All Rights Reserved.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Vey nice photo.

    An interesting economics blog, who is a friend of mine, also used to write game codes. If interested check out:
    http://illusionofprosperity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete