2009-05-27

Still Trying




I'm still trying to get a great shot of downtown Bellevue construction. The problem is that because of freeway construction I have a detour through 4th Street where I see this awesome view but I'm not in a position to take a great picture! This time I took a shot while sitting in the car.

The view, as I drive by, is really quite stunning. Maybe it needs to be in motion in order to appreciate the scale and dimensionality of the construction and the lighting. Once these buildings are done the construction lights will be gone and the cool factor will be significantly reduced.

______________________________________
Read Nano-Plasm - you know you want to.

© 2005-2009 Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. - All Rights Reserved.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment