2008-12-25

Azurik to the rescue

I was forwarded the following story by a guy in the Amaze Console Studio:


From: Marcus H...

Sent: Wed 12/24/2008 2:41 PM

To: Amaze - Console Team

Subject: Azurik to the rescue



I thought people might get a kick out of this. I wasn't gonna come into work Christmas Eve because of the snow and ice. But I had to pick up a bicycle for my daughter that my wife had ordered and it finally got to the store. It was a matter of life or death for her that I get this bike for Christmas morning. I stopped off at work after I got the bike. There was a delivery truck in front of the building, I noticed he was stuck. He couldn't get any traction due to the snow. Being Christmas and all I thought I would give my fellow man some help. So I told him I would try to find a shovel or something to dig him out. Of course I couldn't find anything in the back, not even the light switch, couldn't find nothin. But a flicker kept catching my eye. I knew what it was, but kept ignoring it. I kept on looking but not even one little trowel could be found. I thought to myself something had brought me here today, and that was to help this man. The flicker could be ignored no longer I went over and picked up the mighty Azurik trident, spear whatever the hell it is and headed outside. The driver of the delivery truck was like what the heck you got there, I told him this is all I could find. I took the mighty blade [and] broke up the snow and ice. The truck and driver were soon on their way. He thanked me and as I walked back to the building I raised Azurik's trident into the air in triumph. Redemption finally.


Marcus


[The 'trident' is called the Axion.]

No comments:

Post a Comment