2005-01-13

25,332

I've taken 25,332 digital pictures (give or take a dozen) since I bought our first digital camera in October, 2000.



I was going to wait until digital cameras were better when a friend, Charles Vollum, said, "Why are you committed to throwing away money?" I had to admit he had a point.



Anyway, you take enough pictures, and some turn out okay!



This isn't the most spectacular picture - it is a Wasp's nest that was in our front yard. But it's a picture that I never could have or would have taken with an analog camera.





Wasp Nest








© 2005 Stephen Clarke-Willson - All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. distressfor@YAHOO.COMSeptember 9, 2007 at 3:25 PM

    when is it safe to take down a nest.do the bees ever leave the nest or do you have to get them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were wasps and they left on their own. I don't think bees will leave on their own, but you would have to research that further.

    ReplyDelete