2009-11-30

Sarah Palin

I was admiring my bubble of blog tags (which should be to the right somewhere) and I noticed the Sarah Palin is notable enough to deserve her own tag.

And yet ... I have no pictures of her!

Shocking.

(Okay, there are links to a couple of funny videos.)

My wife and I went on a cruise to Alaska last summer and we visited the Governor's Mansion in Juneau. When I tell the story I mention that Sarah Palin would come out and model a new outfit every day at 2:30 p.m. for about a half hour and ... many people buy it!

Instead of adding a picture of Sarah Palin to the blog I thought I'd give you a Google Image Search of Sarah Vowell, who is a true super hero.
______________________________________
Read Nano-Plasm

© 2005-2009 Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. - All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment