2009-04-13

Sidebar - A Reticent Justice Opens Up to a Group of Students - NYTimes.com

Clarence Thomas says:

“I have to admit,” he said, “that I’m one of those people that still thinks the dishwasher is a miracle. What a device! And I have to admit that because I think that way, I like to load it. I like to look in and see how that dishes were magically cleaned.”
I agree!

And I think I agree with his statement that we have too many rights ... that's actually impossible, but I think he really meant there are too many entitlements from government.

It's sad because when someone says, "Clarence Thomas," all I can think of is ...

One of the oddest episodes I remember was an occasion in which Thomas
was drinking a Coke in his office, he got up from the table at which we
were wording [sic], went over to his desk to get the Coke, looked at the can and
asked, "Who has put pubic hair on my Coke?"


______________________________________
Read Nano-Plasm - you know you want to.

© 2005-2009 Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. - All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment