2008-02-03

Japan at Night

The picture "Japan at Night" in this blog post Low Light is now my most popular picture having received nearly 32,000 hits over the last ninety days.

It's popular on many MySpace profile pages owned by gay and lesbian people. At least, that's what I deduced by following the page references back. I could dig through my collection of photos for other pix that might appeal in the same way, but sadly, I have no idea why the gay and lesbian community might have latched onto this particular picture.

[Update: my wife says gay and lesbian people like the photo because they have excellent taste.]

[Update 2: in the original Low Light blog post I mentioned that the movie Collateral used film cameras for shooting slow motion. But now digital cameras are totally up to the task.]

© 2008 Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. - All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment