2008-01-27

Nano-Plasm - A Novel

I have published my book. I've worked on it over for over seven years!

If you are a person with a reasonable amount of discretionary cash, you can buy it here:

https://www.amazon.com/Nano-Plasm-Novel-Stephen-Clarke-Willson/dp/1434829456 

I've just bought four copies to loan out to friends.

Here's the best paragraph in the whole thing:

But it was going to take more than a forensic
expert to figure out how Smythe’s brain and eyes
and a portion of his spinal column had been
removed from his head intact, and placed two feet
away on the floor. The sight of Smythe’s eyes still
connected to his brain by a bundle of neurons
almost made Pendleton throw up.


If that doesn't whet your appetite, then I don't know what will.

You can buy an actual hardcopy paperback book (with a really nice binding, I mst say) or go cheap and buy the download (you don't need to be a person with lots of discretionary cash to buy the download - it's about the cost of a sandwich). I make a ton more money on the download, so feel free to go cheap.

(Actually you can get a free PDF now.)

© 2008 Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. - All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment