2007-09-24

iTunes 7.4.1

As near as I can tell (via testing from two computers) iTunes version 7.4.1 corrupts my 3G iPod. Things seem better with 7.4.2. (I might mention 7.4.1 was only out for a day or two.)

I'm sure Apple would love me to buy a new iPod - and I will - "real soon now" - but my current iPod works pretty well! (The only substantial problem is that it doesn't remember where I am in a podcast if I switch away.)

So while the testing on older iPods might not be perfect, I do appreciate that the problem was caught and fixed pretty quickly.

© 2007 Stephen Clarke-Willson - All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Still, it's a little surprising that would have slipped through their testing. It's not like you have one of the originals. Who knows, maybe they were fixing some even more heinous problem and had to get it out, even if did trash a million gG pods... /jack

    ReplyDelete