2006-07-19

The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs, Aged 51 1/2

The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs, Aged 51 1/2:
So every once in a while, usually when I've smoked a little too much weed and I'm feeling kind of malicious, I like to crank call old Agent Sculley and just frig with his head. I'll call him at like 3 in the morning and ask him if he's got Prince Albert in a can, or I'll tell him I'm a telemarketer raising money for the Unemployed CEO Foundation, or I'll do the one where I pretend I work for the phone company and I'm down at the end of his street and please don't pick up the phone cause if you do I'll get shocked, then I call back and when he picks up I scream like I'm being shocked and I go, 'Ow! Ow! Ouch! Hey! Bzzzzzt! Bzzzzzt! Hey! I told you not to pick up the phoooooone!!! G-g-g-g-g-g ... aaaaaaaarghhhhh!!!'


This is funny as well, shit. It's a fake diary/blog by Steve Jobs. It is PFF.

Hmm. That gives me an idea ...

No comments:

Post a Comment