2005-11-18

Experimental Music #1 - Intestinal Disorder

Way back in the depths of time - I'll say around 1984 - 1990 - I had a bunch of analog synthesizer equipment I liked to play with. I made some really bad and/or strange and/or experimental music, depending on your point of view. I prefer to call it experimental, although 'bad' might also be a suitable description.

I offer here my first posting of bad and/or experimental music: 'Intestinal Disorder'.

© 2005 Stephen Clarke-Willson - All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. I like it. And the title is quite evocative -- without the title I wouldn't have spent so much time scouring for the disorder analoguesin the music.

    Did you have like vintage Arps, Moogs, etc. ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a pile of Roland equipment. My earliest keyboard was a JX-3P from Roland. My favorite keyboard was the Roland D-50 and then some other rack stuff, and a cheesy Yamaha something-or-other.

    This was all recorded onto a four-track Yamaha cassette-based tapedeck.

    ReplyDelete