2008-05-21

American Idol - I called it on April 12, 2008

I called it back in April when I saw that David Cook was significantly more popular on iTunes than anyone else. Interestingly, I listed the next two highest as David Archuleta and Jason Castro. In actuality these two came in #2 and #4 instead of #2 and #3. But I also said it was pretty much a crapshoot as to who would be voted out each week. With four left, Ryan Seacrest announced that the bottom three were all very close to each other.

So what does that all mean? It means that the people who voted with their $1.00 for an iTunes download were correct and it correlated very well with the final results.

Which means it's time for them to integrate iTunes into the voting process. Wouldn't that be sweet?

______________________________________
Buy Nano-Plasm Soft Cover
© 2005-2008 Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. - All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment