2005-09-13

Blogger: Download Blogger for Word (and Puppy)

Blogger: Download Blogger for Word

Wow. I'm going to check it out. It has to be much nicer than typing in this little window.

Okay, I downloaded it, and now I’m doing an edit in Word.

One nice thing: you can type in a link, for instance, http://www.directsong.com/, and it is automatically converted into a hyper link.

I wonder if I can insert a picture of a cute puppy:

(image placeholder)

Nemo with Gentle Leader

Well, the answer is no. Tables and pictures are not supported, but it didn't tell me that until I went to post. Too bad. (I inserted the puppy picture later by hand.)

He’s wearing something called a “Gentle Leader”. It’s not a muzzle. It’s just arranged so that when he pulls against the leash he gets guided back on to the straight and narrow rather than pulling your arm out of its socket.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that's not too painful. Worth it to get rid of the spam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gentle Leader works! My dog is really stubborn, and the first couple of times I put the thing on him, he pawed at it like his head was on fire. But once he realized that I wasn't going to remove it, he was the perfectly behaved dog that I knew deep down in my heart he could be if I forced the issue. Heh.

    ReplyDelete